DMC Nova Vita Recycled Cotton Yarn
Nova Vita is an upcycled cotton yarn, ideal for stitching your own home accessories. Use it to knit, crochet or macramé baskets, plant pots, cushions, lampshades and more!
Composed of 80% upcycled materials, Nova Vita is an eco-conscious yarn spun with sustainability in mind. These planet-friendly skeins are available in 24 shades, from vivid brights and sweet pastels to pared-back neutrals.
About this yarn:
- Tubular structure with 4mm thickness
- Durable, soft, flexible and easy to work
- Recommended crochet hook 10/12mm
- Recommended needle size 12mm
- Use it for knitting, crochet or macramé
- 80% upcycled cotton, 20% polyester
- Woven cord, with thinner inside cord
- 55m per 250g ball
- Tension swatch 10 x 10cm = 6 stitches x 10 rows
- OEKO-TEX certified